Skilled Defense From
A Former Prosecutor
For Any Criminal Charges, An Attorney Is Essential
At the office of Adam Chrzan, Attorney At Law, we know our clients are good people who need help after a bad day. A criminal charge can quickly complicate your life, affect your career and derail education plans. Our goal is to get you through this difficult time while protecting your rights, your freedom and your future.
When you are charged with a misdemeanor or felony offense in Vero Beach, Florida, or the surrounding areas, we can help. The first thing we will do is explain the law as it applies to your situation and the details of your options. Next, we will develop a strong criminal defense against your charges. Those charges might be:
- Drug possession, sale, manufacturing and trafficking
- Battery and aggravated battery, including domestic violence offenses
- Sex offenses, including those involving sex offender registration
- Probation violations, whether technical or substantive
- Injunctions, including firearm restrictions
- DUI and other driving-related offenses
- Driver’s license suspensions, traffic infractions and CDL issues
- Theft or burglary, including shoplifting, embezzlement, pawnbroker fraud and dealing in stolen property
- Juvenile offenses, including expulsion and property damage
Because of our deep experience in criminal defense, we are also able to offer education and insight surrounding not just the basics, like criminal defense lingo, but more complex things like the sex offender registry and issues, which may arise from it.
Don’t Say Anything; Don’t Wait To Get Advice From A Lawyer
Our goal is to help people defend themselves in a system that is not always fair. Talking to the police will always harm your case — no matter how innocent the conversation might seem. Always remember this.
The police are trained in investigation and interview techniques, and the deck is stacked against suspects. Even denying an allegation can create statements that later may be used against you in your case. Keep quiet, utilize your right to remain silent and contact our office as soon as possible. Our office number forwards to our attorney’s cellphone 24/7.