Skilled Defense From
A Former Prosecutor
Standing Up For You When Faced With Drug Trafficking Charges
Criminal charges related to a drug arrest can taint your life for a long, long time. Perhaps you are going through a difficult time in your life, and you’ve made a mistake. But, perhaps you also are innocent of any wrongdoing as law enforcement made an egregious mistake. Either way, you need an effective criminal defense attorney who will focus on getting these charges reduced or dismissed.
Adam Chrzan, Attorney At Law in Vero Beach, Florida, will protect your rights. You don’t want your freedom taken away from you, and Mr. Chrzan will aggressively advocate for you. Your life may hang in the balance due to federal and state drug charges. The penalties can be harsh, including incarceration, steep fines and long-term probation. You need an experienced litigator on your side.
Many Charges, Many Ways To Defend
As a former criminal prosecutor, Mr. Chrzan understands how both sides of the courtroom work. An experienced negotiator and skilled litigator, he will represent you to the best of his abilities in state and federal cases that include:
- Possession of a controlled substance such as marijuana, cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine
- Possession with intent to sell a controlled substance
- The manufacturing and sale of controlled substances
- Drug trafficking related to the mass distribution of controlled substances
- The illegal possession of prescription drugs, including opioids such as fentanyl, oxycodone and morphine; central nervous system depressants for anxiety and sleep disorders; and stimulants such as amphetamines.
You may be scared about the penalties you face, and that’s understandable. Mr. Chrzan will work for you in getting the charges reduced, dismissed, or acquitted in the courtroom.
Available 24/7, Free Consultations
State and federal drug charges are serious and could lead to prison time and hefty fines. If you face such criminal charges, or have been falsely accused, you need an aggressive criminal defense attorney. Adam Chrzan, Attorney At Law in Vero Beach, Florida, has the skills to help. He is available 24/7 and prepared to answer your questions. For a free initial consultation, contact him now or call his office at 772-410-3722.