Skilled Defense From
A Former Prosecutor

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Criminal Defense
  4.  » Juvenile Offenses

Don’t Let Juvenile Charges Damage Your Child’s Future

When your child has been charged with a juvenile offense, you would do anything to help. Do the one thing that will help the most: hire an attorney who can help advise them during their proceedings with an eye toward protecting their future. The juvenile system is not like the adult criminal justice system and to the uninitiated it can be very confusing.

You want an attorney who will help you find the best solution to resolve you child problems and minimize the long-term criminal consequences of a juvenile adjudication. Our attorney, Adam Chrzan, can explain the charges and help you develop a plan to protect your child’s rights.

Has Your Child Had An Incident In The Vero Beach Schools?

Children can encounter difficulties in numerous locations. Issues involving drugs, alcohol, weapons, disruptive behavior and damage to property can all impair your child’s future.

While a delinquency adjudication is not the equivalent of a criminal conviction in Florida, it can affect matters as varied as their driving privileges, acceptance for military service, expulsion from school and admittance to some colleges and universities.

Our firm can help juveniles who are facing adjudications related to:

  • Misrepresentation of age and possession of alcohol (underage drinking)
  • Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
  • Traffic offenses
  • Firearm possession by a minor
  • Weapons in a school
  • Fights, assaults and property crimes at school
  • Theft or burglary
  • Felony fleeing and eluding
  • Truancy
  • Firearm charges
  • Theft by “drive off” involving gasoline

In addition to all of the other penalties, they may result in restitution. That could require you to pay restitution for some adjudications in addition to the potential for a civil lawsuit that could entail the payment of damages. Adam Chrzan, Attorney At Law, can provide the knowledgeable legal counsel early in the process that can help to minimize these consequences.

For Help With All Juvenile Issues, Call Adam Chrzan, Attorney At Law, And Arrange A Free Initial Consultation

Juvenile matters need rapid resolution. Do not delay to contacting our lawyer. Call our office today in Vero Beach, Florida, at 772-410-3722 or online by using our contact form.